Most of the times, upgrading OneOps is just deploying a latest build of source code in production. This typically involves
- Building OneOps deployable refer build.
- Changing version of OneOps which will result in release comprising of almost all platforms (where ever variable is referred)
- We do Zero Downtime Deployments by having
- Setting up suitable cloud priority on deployments.
- Disable ECV before deployment and then ON after the code is deployed.
This is simplified by having OneOps (management) managing OneOps.