OneOps Releases 2016 Q2
Sticking to our weekly release cycle, we implemented a whole bunch of new features as well as got bugs and
problems eliminated. Among others, we added a typeahead feature for lists and other UI elements and a few other
improvements on user interface. Numerous packs also got a refresh treatment.
so here are the releases of Q2
- Design pull feature is completely async. On design pull failure, an error message will be displayed on
environment summary page
- Ability to browse logs in full screen. On deployment log, click on lookup icon to view formatted or unformatted
log in a separate browser tab
- OneOps Core release tag 16.06.24-RC1
- Added prompt/placeholder display in the form attribute input to help user with form input entry especially for
structured attributes like hash and array.
- Added “health” tab to platform operations page. Extended instance list filtering and sorting with “namespace”
and “component type”. Improved generic list filtering typeahead usability.
- OneOps Core release tag 16.06.08-RC1
- Improved parsing error reporting and handling for design load.
- Added ‘Replace” and ‘Undo Replace’ options to the actions drop-down operations
- Added cloud marker for instance page
- OneOps Core release tag 16.06.02-RC1
- Enhanced RFC history view for any DJ resource. The history will show the list of historical RFCs for committed
releases for a given CI and linked relations
- OneOps Core release tag 16.05.25-RC2
- OneOps variable typeahead (lookup)
- Improved error message
- New Circuits available under “oneops” source
- F5 cloud service
- Spark Pack version 1.6.1 added to Circuit Main 1
- Compute auto-repair to reboot couchbase server with noted conditions are met
- Centos 7.2 support added
- Added support for Apache Storm verison 1.0.0
- Graphite: check dup or under-repl metric files
- DSE pack- Java 8 and DSE 4.8.4 as default
- Jboss version 4.3 pack available
- Added Play pack version 2.3
- Added ES pack version 2.2.1
- Keystore component added so users can add certs to node computes.
- Added ring support for Kafka-hdfs pack
- Added Apache 2.4.17 version
OneOps Team Blog
Whether we are planning an event, make a new release available, present at a conference or user group meeting or have something cool to share. The OneOps Team Blog here is the place to be for the latest news and more on OneOps.
You might also be curious about what happens In The Press and Elsewhere.
But now, here is the latest from the OneOps team - unless you want to see it all in the archive.