OneOps Releases 2016 Q4
Closing off our first year as open source project, we slowed down on the releases a bit for a code freeze towards
the end of year. The two October releases provided some rich enhancements and a stable base. With the year coming
to an end we are lined up well for a great release coming in January. Stay tuned for more on that right here on
- Sensor counter API revival to identify state change
- Improve performance of CI delete by enabling aggressive caching to save huge DB calls
- Search module clean up and performance optimization
- CMS variable caching
- UI bug fix for deployment overlay
- OneOps Core release tag 16.10.20-RC1
- Exponential delay for auto repair
- Ability to highlight and share log lines
- Support for Partial release commit by namespace.
- Added Cluster health stats in notification payload
- Optimization of Deployment status to get just deployment record status
- Deployment/Release timeline back-end support
- Refactoring Offering evaluation via SPEL
- Allow use of variables in encrypted attributes
- Variable interpolation for additional scenarios
- OneOps Core release tag 16.10.13-RC1
OneOps Team Blog
Whether we are planning an event, make a new release available, present at a conference or user group meeting or have something cool to share. The OneOps Team Blog here is the place to be for the latest news and more on OneOps.
You might also be curious about what happens In The Press and Elsewhere.
But now, here is the latest from the OneOps team - unless you want to see it all in the archive.