Notifications to Amazon SNS
Notifications can be configured to use the
Amazon Simple Notification Service as a notification sink.
In preparation you need to create an Amazon SNS account and an access key
Then follow these steps to configure and use an SNS notification sink.
- Create a new notification sink with the type
- Provide your SNS credentials in Credentials section including the Access Key and the Secret Key.
- Save the new notification sink.
- The first notification event creates an SNS topic for that environment. Subsequent notifications are posted to the
- Go to the SNS section in the Amazon AWS console.
- Subscribe to the topic with your email or distribution list.