Notifications to Jabber
In preparation you need to get access details for the XMPP/Jabber server.
Then follow these steps to configure and use an SNS notification sink.
- Create a new notification sink with the type
- Configure the connection to the XMPP/Jabber server in Settings section.
- Chat Server - hostname of the chat server.
- Chat Server Port - TCP port of the chat server.
- Conferences Identifier - identifier for the chat conference to receive the notifications.
- User Account - account to authenticate to the server and use to post the notifications.
- User Password - password of the user account.
- Save the new notification sink.