Notifications to Jabber
Notifications can be configured to use the open XMPP messaging standard
originally introduced by Jabber as notification sink.
In preparation you need to get access details for the XMPP/Jabber server.
Then follow these steps to configure and use an SNS notification sink.
- Create a new notification sink with the type
- Configure the connection to the XMPP/Jabber server in Settings section.
- Chat Server - hostname of the chat server.
- Chat Server Port - TCP port of the chat server.
- Conferences Identifier - identifier for the chat conference to receive the notifications.
- User Account - account to authenticate to the server and use to post the notifications.
- User Password - password of the user account.
- Save the new notification sink.