Add a Platform to a Design
To add a platform to a design, follow these steps:
In the Design navigation box, click create platform.
If you did not create a Design as part of creating an Assembly, the Design page appears after saving.
- Click New Platform or [ + Add ].
- Provide a unique name.
- Use letters, numbers, and a dash. No other characters are allowed. You are notified to match the requested format if you use any invalid characters. <The format only says at least one character. No mention of what’s not allowed.>
- Provide a brief description.
Select a pack source from the drop-down list.
Option Description main Open Source packs.
- Select a pack name from the drop-down list.
- Select a pack version from the drop-down list. The Pack you select may only have one version available.
- Click Save.
- Review your configuration.
- If you decide you do not want the configuration, click Delete.
- Optionally modify the Components or any individual component attributes.
When you are done and ready to save the Design, click Commit.