Create Assemblies to Design Applications
Assembly design is the high-level representation of your business application. This is your Golden configuration which serves as a source for the realization of your applications in new or existing environments.
To add an assembly, follow these steps:
- In the Account navigation box, click create assembly.
- Enter a unique name.
- You can use letters, numbers, and a dash. No other characters are allowed. You are notified to match the requested format if you use any invalid characters.
- Enter a brief description.
- Enter a single email address to which notifications are sent.
- This can be a distribution list, but it can only be a single email address.
- Optionally, select a Design from the drop-down list.
- To find a design, navigate the catalogs by clicking the arrows.
- The available designs here in the list is also called as Catalog
- Click Save.