Enable https for a Service (LB Certs)
This assumes that you have an SSL certificate.
In the Design phase, add an optional LB certificate.
Enter the certificate details:
- Key Contents.
- Cert Contents.
Edit the LoadBalancer component.
- Enable https in the LB component.
- Change the Virtual Server port to 443.
- Set the SSL termination at the NetScaler.
- Change the Instance (for your server) port to 8080
- Set the SSL termination at the server or Tomcat.
- Add the Certificate into the Design.
- Add the KeyStore.
- Click commit and then deploy.
If you are modifying the existing environment, touch the FQDN component and then commit.