To manage assemblies, follow these steps:
- In the navigation bar, click Assemblies.
- Optionally, to view by ID, Name, or Created (date), click Sort.
- Optionally, to filter the list of Assemblies, enter filter information in the text box.
- Select the checkbox next to an Assembly.
- You can select multiple assemblies by clicking the checkbox next to each one. You can also click the checkbox button to automatically toggle selecting all or no listed assemblies.
- Optionally, to select Watch or Ignore, click Action.
- Watching an Assembly means you will receive email notifications about deployment and operation events for this assembly.
- Watched Assemblies display an eye icon above the Assembly name.
- Optionally click the Configure icon and select from the following:
- Edit: displays the Assembly Attributes page.
- Delete: removes the Assembly, after you click OK in the confirmation dialog.
- Copy: prompts you to provide a new Assembly Name and Description for a new copy of the Assembly you selected.
- Save to Catalog: prompts you to provide a Catalog Name and Description.