Microsoft IIS Pack
The iis pack is available as Internet Information Services(IIS) in the Web Application section
and provides the user with the ability to use Microsoft IIS as a platform in their assembly.
This pack enables flexible configurations for:
- .Net Frameworks
- Load Balancing
- Windows compute sizes defined in the OneOps instance you are using
- NuGet Packages allowing additional software to be installed on your server
- Website details in the iis-framework such as:
- Core settings for application and logging paths as well as port bindings
- Application Pooling
- Static and Dynamic Compression
- Session States
Default settings and inline help (both help pages and attribute pop-up) available and shown when utilizing the pack in your design.
The pack uses both common components and introduces new ones as listed below.
- compute: Used to define the virtual machine and OS.
- volume: Used to define storage associated with you deployment.
- lb: Used to configure settings for Load Balancing of incoming requests to the servers.
- iis-website: Used to configure website specific details.
- dotnetframework: Used to specify path of artifacts and framework version to use in the website deployment.
- nuget-package: Used to specify where website artifacts are located and version to use in the deployment.
- chocolatey-package: Used to define additional software packages to install on the server.