Use Operations to perform operations on a component. Each component has specific controls.
To work with the controls for an environment, follow these steps:
- Go to Operations.
- Select the environment.
- Select the component.
- Compute: Status, Reboot, upgrade-os-security, powercycle, repair, upgrade-os-all
- Tomcat/Jboss: Status, Stop, Start, Restart, Repair, Debug
- Artifact: Repair, Redeploy, Custom User Attachment
- And more…
- Configuration: Displays the latest configuration deployed on the compute. It is possible to Replace or Cancel the Active deployment here.
- Monitors: Displays the graphs for the monitors that are associated with the component. Read more details at Monitors.
- Procedures: Displays the procedures that are called from Operations.