Edit an Environment
To edit an environment, follow these steps:
- Go to the assembly.
- Select the environment to edit and click edit.
- Use the following guidelines to edit the environment:
- Environment name cannot changed (It is static and once created cannot be changed.)
- Description can be updated
- Continuous Deployment: Not in use
- DNS Subdomain: cannot updated
- Global DNS: Can be updated
- Debug: This is not used by users. It is used to debug openstack issues.
- Primary Cloud: Can be updated
- Secondary Cloud: Can be updated
- To save the environment, click Save.
- Commit and deploy.