When a code push is determined to be unsuccessful by a TDO or engineer, a rollback becomes necessary to restore the environment to a previously stable state.
Transition > environment > platform > variables > appVersion > Value
- In the Transition page, select an environment.
- The Environments page displays.
- From Environments page, select a platform.
- The Platform page displays.
- From the Platform page, select the Variable tab and then click appVersion.
- The Value displays the current version number.
Click Edit and modify the value to a previous version.
IMPORTANT: There is no log of the previous appVersion. To determine the appropriate version number, contact the application owner.
- Click Save.
Program owners can name the Value anything they want, but the variable is always identified as appVersion.