Set Variable Cloud Scaling Percentage
Cloud scaling percentage is used to determine the percentage to add or reduce a compute count for a given cloud.
For example: A platform scale configuration has current=10 and has 4 clouds added.
- If one of the cloud scale percentages is updated to 120%, then the target cloud will be scaled-up to 12 total computes.
- If another cloud scale percentage is updated to 80%, then the target cloud will be scaled-down to 8 total computes.
This allows a variable number of computes per cloud for a given platform.
- Cloud scale can be edited per platform on the transition platform page.
- By default, all cloud scale percentages are set to 100.
- The Cloud scale field allows any positive integer value.
Edit Cloud Scale Percentage
- In the transition phase, select the environment and then the platform.
- From the list of clouds for the given platform, click the list icon on top, right side of the cloud and select Cloud scale percentage.
- To set the scaling percent of cloud, enter a positive integer value.